Kunut Stapholdeja, M.D.
Education & Medical training
- 2006 - 2012 - M.D., Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
- 2012 - 2013 - Internship: Srinagarind Hospital, Khon Kaen University.
- 2014 - Higher Graduate Diploma in Clinical Medical Sciences (Surgery), Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
- 2013 - 2017 - Residency: Cardiothoracic surgery, Khon Kaen University.
- 2017 - Clinical observership in Off-pump coronary artery bypass (OPCAB) at Department of Adult Cardiac Surgery, Tokyo Women Medical University, Japan.
- 2018 - Board-certified (1st rank) in cardiothoracic surgery.
- 2018 - Metronic Endovascular Therapy Education Course for EVAR and TEVAR, Gangnam Severance Hospital, Yonsei University Seoul Korea
- 2019 - Atrial Fibrillation and valve repair workshop, Central Chest Institute of Thailand.
- 2019 - Endovascular Training Course, Songkla University, Thailand.
- 2019 - 6th Thailand Heart Valve Repair Summit, Central Chest Institute of Thailand.
- 2020 - 13th Annual Duke Masters of Minimally Invasive Thoracic Surgery, Duke University Department of Surgery.
Honors and Awards
- 2015 - Outstanding Resident Award.
- 2016 - Outstanding Resident Award.
- 2018 - First prize award in “Thai board of cardiovascular and Thoracic” examination year 2018.
Teaching & Professional experiences
2018 – 2022 Attending physician at Srinagarind Hospital, Faculty of Medicine, and Queen Sirikit Heart Center of the Northeast, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
2022 - present Cardiothoracic surgery consultant at PatRangsit Hospital